How many chance do you get to listen to the following speakers in one place?
- Nigel Phair, Director, Centre for Internet Safety, University of Canberra
- Steve Van Aperen, Human Lie Detector and Director of SVA Training and Australian Polygraph Services
- Laura Guio, Vice President, Storage Sales, STG Growth Markets, IBM
- Joao Perez, Vice President of Worldwide Tivoli Software Sales, IBM USA
- Jamie Thomas, Vice President Tivoli Strategy and Development, IBM USA
- Glenn Wightwick, Director, IBM R&D Australia
There are 12 customer case studies presented mainly by customers. There are over 70 sessions in eight streams, expert keynote speakers, case studies and presentations. Pulse 2011 provides the tools to help advance your infrastructure goals.
I will presenting on day two. talking about Virtualization and Storwize V7000 so maybe I will see you there.